This week, Lauren sits down with past graduate of Risley Coaching, Kaycee to share her story about how she went from a diabetic coma to a place of T1D empowerment and confidence that she never thought was possible.
We talk about...
- How her boys saved her from a near-death experience
- How she includes her two sons in her treatments and educates them on diabetes
- How hitting rock bottom made it clear that she could no longer go on managing her diabetes the way she’d been.
- Where and how she found hope and the support she needed
- The exact steps she took to get her A1C from a 14 to a self healthy range.
- The tips she would give others who are feeling lost and hopeless with their diabetes.
In celebration of the Reclaim Your Rise podcast officially turning a year old this month, we are hosting a GIVEAWAY!
One person is going to have the chance to win an epic package of:
- Risely’s Diabetic Health Journal
- Siete Chips
- Smart Sweets
- Banza Chickpea Pasta
- Frio Insulin Cooler Pack
All you have to do to enter is:
- Rate and review the Reclaim Your Rise podcast on Apple Podcasts
- Send a screenshot of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can send it to me at @lauren_bongiorno OR @riselyhealth on Instagram with “Reclaim Your Rise Podcast Giveaway”
- You can get a bonus entry for sharing the podcast on Instagram and tagging us @riselyhealth
Hit the subscribe button and rate and review to help this podcast rise!
Follow me @lauren_bongiorno and @riselyhealth on Instagram to stay in the loop for when new episodes drop.
Send me a DM to introduce yourself with any feedback, questions, or suggestions on topics you’d like us to cover in future episodes.
RESOURCES FOR YOU:
Learn more about the coaching program Kaycee did HERE.
Get more T1D tips HERE.
Access our Cornerstone Classes HERE.
Disclaimer: Nothing you hear on the Reclaim your Rise podcast should be a substitute for personalized professional medical advice. Please always consult your physician or other medical professional before making any changes to your diet, insulin dosages, or healthcare plan.